GETTING STARTED WITH SINGAPORE STUDENT LEARNING SPACE Instructions for Students
1. The Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS) is accessible through the internet browsers on either Windows PC, Mac, iPad or Android tablets (with screen size larger than 7 inches for good user experience).
3. During the FIRST login, you will be prompted to change your password (refer to Fig. 1b). You will need to key in your new password twice. Please note that the password must contain alphanumeric characters and is case-sensitive. It should:
a. be 8 characters or longer;
b. contain at least 1 letter and 1 digit; and
c. be changed every year (you will be directed to the change password page automatically)
4. After you have changed your password, you will be prompted with an option to enter an email address in the “Password Reset Email Address” field (refer to Fig. 1c). Note that this email address will be used if you have forgotten the password and require assistance to reset it.
A verification code will be sent to this email address. Key in the verification code into the prompt. The code is only valid for 10 minutes.
5. The next step would be to set up the Security Questions. You will need to answer these Questions to verify that you are the legitimate account holder when you need to perform a password reset via self-help or by calling Helpdesk.
Alternatively, you may contact the SLS Helpdesk. You will need to answer the security questions to verify that you are the legitimate account holder.
SLS Helpdesk Tel: (65) 6702 6513
Mondays ― Fridays: 9:00 am ― 9:00 pm
Saturdays: 9:00 am ― 3:00 pm
*Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
You are encouraged to use the feedback feature in the system to provide your views on the learning resources and your experience with the system. The Feedback button can be found at the bottom left of the website (refer to Fig. 4a).
Fig. 4a: Providing feedback on the learning
resources and system
12. Key in your contact details and the nature of your feedback in the Feedback Form (refer to Fig. 4b) and click “Send Feedback”.